Excellent team lead role in Limerick
- Responsibility for the day to day running of the fraud team
- Conducting one on one mentoring sessions with the team - creating a learning environment where team members will thrive and develop
- Active involvement in the recruitment process of new staff
- Identify process flaws and implement strategies to increase productivity and ultimately improve the fraud function
- Hands on involvement in identifying fraud trends and analysing account for suspicious patterns
- Key point of escalation for fraud team members - reviewing and prioritizing disputes to insure efficiency and customer satisfaction while protecting the company from fraudulent actions
- Communicate with management on process improvement measures
- Strong educational background with demonstrated history of high achievement
- Highly motivated personality who works proactively not reactively
- Thrives in a deadline driven environment
- Comfortable with large data sets
- Experience in leading and motivating teams
- Comfortable conducting one on one meeting and providing constructive feedback to team members
- Flexibility with regards to work hours
If you are a highly motivated professional who is keen to escalate your career progression this could be the role for you. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary package along with the opportunity to work for a market leading global organisation.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.