Exciting Opportunity with a rapidly growing organisation
Fraud Analyst - Limerick
- Identify and detect suspicious orders by interpreting sensitive data using an array of cutting edge systems and methodologies
- Contest buyer payment disputes across a variety of payment platforms
- Find existing fraud trends by analysing accounts and transaction patterns
- Conduct detailed trend analysis and provide valuable insights on transactions
- Take part in process improvement initiatives
- Play an active part in a dynamic team culture
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS
- Be organized and have great attention to details
- Work efficient under pressure
- Have strong multitasking, analytical skills
- Enjoy investigating complex cases and make decisions individually
- Have outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Be a recent graduate with a Bachelor's Degree
On offer is a very competitive salary package with benefits, excellent progression oppertunities and a flexible working environment. You will work for a cutting edge market leader and be given outstanding progression oppertunities.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.