FP&A Manager, Dublin West, €80k
The Group Financial Planning and Analysis Manager is to support the CFO and to provide a broad and mixed analyst service that is comprised of both commercial and day to day financial analysis to enhance business decisions at both a divisional and local level. The role will also involve working with and supporting local finance management in identifying risks and opportunities, and to assist finance and the business to resolve.
- Pro-actively work with the CFO and FC to consolidate and report all key financial metrics at an Advisory level on a monthly basis.
- Provide variance analysis against budget and reforecast and provide comments to Divisional FD
- Oversee and consolidate divisional cash flow forecasting and reporting
- Ensure consistent and efficient monthly financial review process
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking, including pricing models, margin analysis and other business profitability measures
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analysing results against budgets and reforecasts
- Analyse past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends and make recommendations for improvements
- Identify and encourage process improvements within the local finance teams
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting tools suitable for all Advisory businesses
Competencies & Qualifications
- Flexible, adaptable and imaginative in approach and brave to speak up and 'challenge' colleagues
- A precise approach to work with meticulous attention to detail and has experience working to deadlines
- Teamwork and collaboration and the ability to build effective partnerships with all stakeholders
- Experience working at diverse levels of the organisation within a multinational organisation
- Qualified member of an accountancy body (ACA, ACCA, CIMA), or holder of an equivalent qualification, with a minimum of 4 years post qualification industry experience
- Experience of working in a matrix structure, with multiple Business units is desirable
- Experience of handling data and using data visualisation tools such as Tableau
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.