FP&A Manager - Dublin North - Multinational
The FP&A Manager reports to the Head of Financial Planning & Analysis and is responsible for assisting him in all strategic financial analysis, long-term business planning, budgeting, forecasting, business performance reviews and financial decision making / strategy support. It is a key role to ensure the business sets and meets appropriate financial targets and has all available information for senior level decision making.
- Improve the existing monthly management reporting packs (including development of the KPIs) to monitor and explain business performance
- Provide financial and commercial decision-making support across the business as and when required
- Communicate and manage the budget process with all stakeholders
- Assist in the preparation of all detailed annual budgets and rolling reforecast models
- Continuously improve the annual budgeting model for P&L, cash-flow and balance sheet
- Involvement in the preparation of presentations to the Executive and other interest groups
- Work closely with the Strategy team to ensure that all financial risks and opportunities are addressed in the financial modelling.
- Provide support to the group strategy process in analysing historic data and building financial robust models for long-term planning
- Business partner with key Group functions (IT, HR, Strategy) & relevant business units.
- A fully qualified accountant with at 5+ years post qualification experience
- Excellent excel modeling and powerpoint skills, with ability to manage very detailed data
- Demonstrated capability of quickly accumulating commercial knowledge on a variety of different businesses
- Experience of IBM Cognos TM1 and SAP an advantage
- Very strong business analytics capability
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.