Brilliant opportunity to join the FP&A team in a Company with a proven history of being a great place to work
Financial Planning & Analysis Accountant
A progressive and expanding multinational business who genuinely place people at the centre of their operation.
This company have established a reputation in Cork as being a truly great place to work. Multiple EMEA finance functions are run out of their Cork Centre, and they are now expanding one of their key business intelligence teams.
You'll perform technical analysis to determine present and future operational performance. In addition, you will also gather, analyze, prepare, and summarize recommendations for business plans, reporting activity, trended future requirements, and operating forecasts.
Primary job responsibilities:
- Review company financial performance following each month and quarter-end financial close, providing commentary, explanation, and support of variances
- Analyze financial and other key performance indicators within the EMEA Business
- Support planning process for the Sales teams and assist in the development of business cases to support investment in and expansion of operations
- Identify and investigate trends in the business with a view to supporting commercially focused improvements
- Provide financial analysis and reporting related to the functions you will provide support to in accordance with the U.S. GAAP principles and the internal management reporting requirements
- Coordinate and cooperate with business partners across the departments you will provide support to in order to ensure accurate, compliant, and complete financial information for actual, budget, and forecast innovate process improvements
- Qualified accountant with a business degree
- Demonstrated record of stakeholder delivery
- Proactive and initiative in the delivery of tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Solid business partnering, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
- Experience in a US Multinational Environment
- Knowledge of either Oracle or SAP and (ERP) systems and budgeting or reporting software like Hyperion
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Positive attitude and attention to detail
For a full job specification and more information on the opportunities in this company, please contact me on 021-2300300 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.