FP&A Analyst role on a Global Finance team with a leading Manufacturing client
We have been engaged by a leading Manufacturing client in Cork to recruit a permanent FP&A Analyst to join their Global Finance team.
In this role you will be responsible for assisting in the preparation and consolidation of the regional FP&A business planning process in one of their global regions. Responsibilities include preparing the scheduled periodic management reporting packages, delivering preliminary analysis of business results, supporting Regional business leaders in the development of future budgets / forecasts, and interacting with the global team.
Responsibilities in the Role:
- Acts as point of contact for regional business and is responsible for fostering a robust business partnering relationship
- Responsible for the preparation and consolidation of the regional FP&A business planning process that supports the business in one of the Global regions across the globe (APAC, LATAM, NA EMEA)
- Prepare the scheduled periodic management reporting packages and disseminating them to appropriate management
- Responsible for delivering preliminary analysis of business results
- Liaise with and support Regional business leaders in the development of future budgets and forecasts
- Interact with a global team
What you will need:
- Third level degree in Finance, Accounting or similar field
- 3+ years of Analytical and Financial Planning experience
- SAP experience is highly favorable
- Demonstrated ability to effectively balance financial and operational factors and analyze complex business problems to develop appropriate solutions in a timely and responsive manner
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.