A leading social media company with offices in Dublin are currently hiring for a Food Safety /Health and Safety Operations Supervisor
The role of the operations supervisor is to work as part of the EMEA Culinary team and ensure that the Food Operation at all sites is compliant with local legislation and the companies Culinary standards to ensure that all risks are controlled and prioritized correctly.
To be the point of contact for culinary and facilities vendors with Food safety and Health & Safety matters.
- The role of the operations supervisor is to ensure that Cafes comply with local legislation and the companies culinary standards for H&S and Food Safety (including accident monitoring and investigation)
- To ensure that all risks are controlled and prioritized correctly
- The Supervisor will oversee the Support Services, in particular the Culinary Vendor and Facilities Management Services, to validate and verify the Food Safety Management System (HACCP) of all Catering Operations
- The supervisor will conduct intermittent audits of Culinary Vendors in order to identify any gaps and put in place a time-framed corrective action plan
- All external audit reports will be analyzed, non-conformances will be prioritized, and an agreed corrective action plan will be implemented and agreed with all stakeholders. This will ensure a swift execution of all recommendations thus reducing risk and contributing to progress and continuous improvement
- Regular checks of Food Suppliers, Food Deliveries and Transportation will be conducted
- Each site to be visited and surveyed at least once per month to include monitoring checks on a revolving basis
- To conduct an annual review/audit of all food supplier's premises to include food contact materials like packaging and cleaning materials.
- To advise Management of Kitchen Design and Workflow in relation to H&S
- To conduct Health and Safety Audits on all catering areas.
- To shadow External Auditors that the company may nominate
- To attend Management Meetings as required
- Annual review of each HACCP Plan and the preparation of a new HACCP plan as required
- Review of applicable mandatory documentation ie. Safety Statement
- Minimum Level 6 HACCP certificate / Third level qualification in Environmental Health & Safety
- Minimum 5 years' in similar multi-site environment
- Proficient computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to network at all department's levels, team player with proven problem-solving skills
- Experienced with Environmental Health, Facilities Management, Food Safety, Audits, Safety Audits, Safety Management.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.