Fixed Assets Analyst - Permanent - Cork
Morgan McKinley are working with a manufacturing plant in Cork who are seeking a Fixed Assets Analyst . They are a worldwide centre of excellence and require a dedicated and passionate individual to join their team.
About the Job
As Fixed Assets your responsibilities will include:
- Process Fixed Assets transactions weekly in accordance to procedures and defined timelines.
- Duties include setting up accurate fixed assets coding assignments and other required attributes, processing Construction In Process items and reconciliation of all Fixed Assets Clearing accounts against mass additions table in sub-ledger weekly.
- Month-end close of Fixed Assets sub-ledger duties include analysing, recording and reporting on fixed assets in accordance with local and US GAAP, completing processing of fixed asset additions within close timelines
- Perform monthly reconciliation of Fixed Assets and Intangibles between sub-ledgers and general ledger.
- Record fixed asset acquisitions and dispositions in the accounting system
- Prepare budget v Actual reports at the month end close.
- Ad-hoc reporting for Senior Management and special projects as required (e.g. support of Grant Claims)
- The successful candidate will have experience in Fixed Assets Accounting
- Preferably qualified or Part Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- SAP knowledge
- Excellent Excel and PC skills
- Knowledge of Standard Operating Procedures
- Excellent documentation skills and attention to detail
Link in for more information on this role or call me on 021 2 300 300
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.