Global company in the finance sector require a Part Qualified accountant to join the growing finance team based in South Dublin.
- Develop Analytic solutions based on the business requirements;
- Assist in the development and implementation of new in house functional solutions;
- Assist in the implementation, documentation and support of Oracle Financials Applications including the following modules GL, AP, OA, Purchasing, CM AR & Esssbase for the business.
- To provide assistance in the development of financial applications to ensure continuous Finance process improvement and automation.
- Participates in the design, implementation and running of daily and monthly internal controls, accounting policies and procedures.
- Evaluates and advises management on financial reporting needs in light of changes in regulatory requirements or business needs.
- Provide end user support to all global Oracle Financials Application users and Oracle Discoverer users across all finance functions: US Bank, Corporate Accounting, Reg Reporting, Tax, Treasury, Settlement, TOS, FP&A & other non finance business teams.
- Assist in the implementation, documentation and support of all business lines
- Part Qualified CIMA/ ACCA / ACA
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills;
- Sequential Query Language (SQL) skills would be desirable but not essential;
- Good numeric skills with strong analytical mindset;
- Good time management ability;
- Show the ability to work on own initiative;
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to deal with finance staff on a daily basis;
- Oracle Financials R12 experience essential. Modules required GL, AP, OA, CM, Purchasing & AR.
- Good communication skills and excellent attention for detail
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.