A global Financial Services company are looking for a Part Qualified Accountant to join their finance team.
Due to their growing finance team, this financial services company based in South County Dublin are seeking a part qualified accountant to join their team on a full time basis.
As part of the role, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Providing assistance in the development of financial applications to ensure continuous finance process improvement and automation
- Create Analytic solutions based on the business requirements
- Assist in the development and implementation of new in house functional solutions
- Aiding in the assistance of developing financial applications to ensure continuous Finance process improvement and automation
- Assist in the implementation, documentation and support of Oracle Financials Applications including the following modules GL, AP, OA, Purchasing, CM AR & Esssbase for the business
- Be the "Go To" person for end user support to all global Oracle Financials Application users and Oracle Discoverer users across all finance functions: US Bank, Corporate Accounting, Reg Reporting, Tax, Treasury, Settlement, TOS, FP&A & other non finance business teams
The requirements below will make you successful candidate:
- ACCA / ACA / CIMA Part Qualification
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office, in particular Excel
- Experience with SQL would give you a distinct advantage but not essential
- Strong ability to work well under tight deadlines
- It is essential you have Oracle Oracle Financials R12 experience with modules required being GL, AP, OA, CM, Purchasing & AR.
You will also be highly ambitious and proactive and you will be used to working effectively on your own initiative and work well within a team environment. If this sounds like you and want to learn more, APPLY TODAY!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.