Financial Services - Team Leader
Are you interested in joining a diverse, global Financial Services business? Have you Team Leader experience?
This is a great opportunity with an attractive salary, bonus and generous benefits.
Duties to Include:
- Motivate Operations Agents to achieve all performance objective as agreed by the business
- Lead team to consistently delivers required levels of service to ensure the optimum customer experience across all interactions.
- Provide feedback + guidance to ensure the operations agents achieve the necessary work standards
- Appraise, coach and develop team members to ensure development to agreed business standards
- To create and maintain a positive culture within the team
- Plan and schedule appropriate staff cover to ensure service levels are met or exceeded
- Manage any HR issues as appropriate in accordance with company guidelines
- Provide necessary feedback/input to the business to ensure all levels are appropriately briefed on business-critical issues
- Proactively management change to ensure the delivery of all company requirements, D=deliver key projects
- Lead and chair customer meetings
Accredited Product Adviser
Previous experience in a dynamic and fast paced environment
Experience in an analytical environment
Excellent communications, coaching and presentation skills
Excellent literacy skills
Experience in a similar role
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.