Are you an experienced Financial Services Audit Senior looking for a progressive role in a Cork practice?
Morgan McKinley is partnering exclusively with a well recognised global brand to support the development of their FS audit service in Cork. This role provides occasional opportunities to travel although is mainly based in their Cork city centre offices.
- Responsible for planning financial audits, preparing audit scope and objectives, completing and executing audits from beginning to end.
- Participate in process walkthroughs. Support the evaluation of the design and operating effectiveness of key controls and support the completion of outcome testing.
- Ability to research and resolve technical queries.
- Allocate work to other members of the audit team, ensuring associates understand their responsibilities and providing constructive feedback on their work performance.
- Engaging clients and providing authoritative advice and professionalism throughout the engagement process.
- Report directly to firm partners, directors and managers.
- ACA/ACCA/CA qualified or international equivalent
- 3 years + in a professional audit environment
- High standard of technical skills
- Proven experience in delivering external audit and assurance engagement.
- Applicants from outside the EU must have;
- Professional standard English language
- Trained in a Big 4 firm.
- Relocation and Visa sponsorship will be included as part of the package.
If you are interested in this opportunity please contact Amy Horgan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 2300 300
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.