Financial Services Administrator opportunity for Dublin City South
Financial Services Administrator
Salary: €30,000 - 40,000
Location: Dublin South
A progressive Financial Services Company based in Dublin South are seeking a Financial Services Administrator. The successful candidate will be working in a growing fast paced team, be customer focused and have great opportunity for progression. Development is a core value of this organisation so training will be provided along with a health and pension scheme and free parking on site.
- Process and prepare New Business Quotations and complete processing of online applications
- Liaise with Consultants and Providers
- Manage Pension and Investment transfers and administer the redemption process
- Implement Fund switches in line with risk controls
- Process and issue Policy Documentation - comply with risk controls
- Arrange inter-company Fund Transfers on applications
- Update and maintain the Client Relationship Management and the Document Imaging systems
- Prepare and update client portfolios and assist with the preparation for client reviews
- Resolve customer complaints in line with procedures
- Must be minimum APA qualified in Life & Pensions
- Fully QFA'd or working towards is preferable
- Preferred 3-5 years general administrative experience in Consultancy/Financial service industry
- Excellent administration and personal organisational skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Exposure to processing pensions applications and policies
Apply Online Today!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.