Looking for a motivated Qualified Financial Reporting Accountant with Financial Services experience to join an established global professional firm based in Dublin
- Working with clients to prepare and review financial statements under IFRS and Lux and US GAAP;
- Working with clients to optimize several business functions, this may include projects relating to the financial statement process, review and remediation of business processes and short-term interim staffing assignments working within a team environment to ensure deadlines are met;
- Building strong relationships with client representatives;
- Liaising with auditors;
- Promoting FAAS both internally and externally.
Skills and attributes
- Experience and knowledge in financial services/asset management industry either directly or through practice;
- ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent IFAC qualification;
- Minimum 1 years' PQE;
- Audit experience of large companies, multinational entities and complex financial instruments;
- Proficient accountant, with strong knowledge of IFRS & US GAAP and some knowledge of Irish GAAP and Luxembourg GAAP;
- Strong understanding of regulatory requirements related to funds industry;
- Strong computer skills - advanced knowledge of Microsoft office;
- Excellent attention to detail and resolves issues as they arise;
- Strong communicator, highly articulate with good report writing and excel skills;
- SAP or alternative ERP experience - desirable;
- Ability to learn quickly and keep abreast of developments (particularly IFRS and US GAAP);
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Experience of working as part of a team supporting others.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.