Brilliant opportunity to take on a key lead role in a developing company with an excellent culture
Reporting Team Lead
I have a great role for a strong financial accountant looking to take the step into a people leading role. Working in the reporting function of a large indigenous business, you will manage a team of three accountants and be responsible for reporting on a key business unit.
- Together with your team, manage month end close activities, prepare and present monthly and quarterly packs
- Mentor and guide your team and assist in the resolution of their queries
- Oversee and champion compliance with internal controls policies
- Identify and drive process improvements
- Coordinate interaction with external auditors and ensure queries are dealt with
- Support the Statutory Reporting and Shareholder Reporting processes
- Lead coach and develop the team
Experience & Skills:
- Qualified Accountant, ideally with a strong practice training background
- Experience with compiling month end accounts in a large complex organisation
- Consolidations experience desirable
- Interested in continuous improvement with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to manage priorities and deliver on operational deadlines
- An interest in coaching and developing team members
- Positive approach to chance and new challenges
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Ronan McInerney on 021-2300300 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.