Financial Reporting - Asset Management - Intermediate German
- Delivery of periodic annual and half-yearly reports
- Carry out analytical, quantitative and qualitative reviews of financial statements
- Present results and findings from reporting cycles to boards of directors
- Support the continual development of the financial reporting
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with multiple internal and external partners including fund administrators, auditors and boards of directors
- Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA)
- Intermediate level knowledge of German
- 5 years experience in investment management or financials services audit or experience within a financial reporting environment at a fund administrator
- Good knowledge of IFRS and GAAP and regulatory requirements
To learn more about this excellent opportunity get in touch with Fergal on 014485687 or email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.