Are you a financial reporting/accounting analyst interested in a career move to an international financial services firm?
A global financial services organisation based in Dublin city centre is seeking a professional individual who is currently pursuing an accounting qualification and has exposure to financial reporting/accounting.
The role will involve delivering financial reports for the Group while developing systems, processes and controls to ensure that risks are minimised.
- Preparation of financial results on a quarterly and annual basis within strict deadlines
- Preparation of Group reporting packs including analytical reviews on a legal entity basis within strict deadlines
- Prepare statutory accounts and complete the year-end audit
- Preparation of Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Assist with the improvement of the financial reporting process
- Support financial reporting/accounting related projects
Key requirements of the Financial Reporting/Accounting Analyst:
- Part-Qualified Accountant or interested in pursuing an accounting qualification
- Experience in Financial Services would be a distinct advantage
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Current or previous exposure to financial reporting/accounting
- Must be an enthusiastic, motivated and ambitious individual
- Proven experience in working in a fast-paced environment and to tight deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online today.
Refer a friend and receive a €250 One For All voucher should we successfully place them in a role. Terms and conditions apply.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.