Multinational bank are looking to hire a part qualified reporting accountant as part of their expanding team
- Preparation of the Financial and Management Reporting to Head Office on a timely basis
- Reconciliation of the General Ledger
- Resolution of all issues and review points before submission of the accounts.
- Identification of issues which relate to the general ledger
- Identifying issues and improvements for reporting on data system
- Preparation of reconciliation between Management and Financial reporting before submission
- Completion of intercompany reporting including investigation and follow up of mismatches
- on a monthly basis.
- Reconciliation of capital reporting and follow up on data quality issues.
- Keep up to date with new improvements for reporting methods.
- Project work on a ad hoc basis
- FiRe testing: Involved with the testing of fixes and new formats and specification of changes
- to improve reporting, and changes in reporting requirements.
- Reporting experience that is relevant to the role
- Part qualified accountant
- Knowledge of FINREP reporting requirements with good technical knowledge of accounting
- standards and guidelines including IFRS.*
- Experience within the banking or corporate sector
- 2 years PQE in the accounting/financial control department of a financial institution is
- Strong software skills including Excel
- Organised with ability to meet strict deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- A desire for continuous improvement
- Pro active approach to work
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.