Excellent opportunity for an experienced Pension professional
Financial Planning Consultant
Location: Dublin South
This established Financial Institution based in Dublin South is seeking an experienced Financial Planning Consultant to join their team. Apply Online Today!
- To provide a professional financial advisory service to the existing client base
- Grow and develop the existing client base through lead generation, referrals and sourcing of new clients
- Achieve agreed sales targets.
- Adhere to regulatory requirements in all aspects of day to day work and to the business ethics of the Company
- QFA and RPA qualification
- CFP qualification an advantage
- Possess strong technical knowledge of Life Assurance products
- Possess a minimum 3-5 years sales experience within the Life and Pensions industry, preferably in a broker environment
- Possess a full drivers license
- Have a proven track record of working to and achieving challenging sales targets
- Possess a strong understanding of relevant regulatory requirements.
- Have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain solid client relationships
- Proficient IT skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Work well under pressure and as part of a sales team
Apply Online Today!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.