Exciting Galway based role with a growing market leader
The Financial Planning and Reporting Controller is responsible for assisting him in all strategic financial analysis, long-term business planning, budgeting, forecasting, business performance reviews and financial decision making / strategy support. It is a key role to ensure the business sets and meets appropriate financial targets and has all available information for senior level decision making.
- Improve the existing monthly management reporting packs (including development of the KPIs) to monitor and explain business performance
- Provide financial and commercial decision-making support across the business as and when required
- Communicate and manage the budget process with all stakeholders
- Assist in the preparation of all detailed annual budgets and rolling reforecast models
- Continuously improve the annual budgeting model for P&L, cash-flow and balance sheet
- Involvement in the preparation of presentations to the Executive and other interest groups
- Work closely with the Strategy team to ensure that all financial risks and opportunities are addressed in the financial modelling.
- Provide support to the group strategy process in analysing historic data and building financial robust models for long-term planning
- Business partner with key Group functions (IT, HR, Strategy) & relevant business units.
- A fully qualified accountant with at 5+ years post qualification experience
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- At least seven (7) years + relevant industry experience, ideally pharmaceutical/healthcare experience in a multi-currency, multi-company environment would be an advantage
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong computer skills in MS Office
- Excellent excel modelling and powerpoint skills, with ability to manage very detailed data
- Demonstrated capability of quickly accumulating commercial knowledge on a variety of different businesses
- Very strong business analytics capability
In return you will be rewarded with a completive salary package. You will work in a top class forward thinking company who are market leaders in their chosen sector.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.