Financial Planning & Analysis
Reporting to the Head of Finance and you will be responsible for assisting in all strategic financial analysis, long-term business planning, budgeting, forecasting, business performance reviews and financial decision making / strategy support. It is a key role to ensure the business sets and meets appropriate financial targets and has all available information for senior level decision making.
* Improve the existing monthly management reporting packs and analytical techniques to monitor and explain business performance.
* Provide financial and commercial decision-making support across the business as and when required including support to the Senior Business Planning & Analysis Accountant.
* Communicate and manage the budget process with all stakeholders
* Assist in the preparation of all detailed annual budgets and review of Capex spending is optimised for the best possible outcome.
* Perform and support multi-project analytical and cost control duties
* Involvement in the preparation of presentations multi-project
* Work closely with the Strategy team to ensure that all financial risks and opportunities are addressed.
* Business partner with key Group functions & relevant business units.
* A fully qualified accountant with at 2+ years post qualification experience
* Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills, with ability to manage very detailed data
* Experience of JDE an advantage
* Very strong business analytics capability
* A high standard of leadership and interpersonal skills required
Apply now with an up to date CV or call 021 2300 300 to hear more on this opportunity.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.