Financial Controller - Waterford
- Oversee the production of monthly mgt. accounts
- Prepare annual Budgets, Forecasts, cash flow projections, etc.
- Reporting to the board of directors on the financial performance of the group, identifying potential costs reductions, margin improvements, customer profitability, etc.
- Manage the working capital of the business including credit control.
- Manage and develop the accounts team
- Contribute to the overall strategy of the business
- Coordinate with external bodies including auditors, revenue, banks etc.
- Ensure the financial systems meet the changing needs of the business
- Qualified Accountant with +3 plus experience in a similar role
- Excellent IT skills including Sage Line 50 and Excel
- Commercial acumen
- People mgt. and HR skills/knowledge
- Ability to operate in a dynamic environment
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.