Morgan McKinley are proud to partner exclusively with a globally recognised organisation who are seeking to recruit a Financial Controller to join the Limerick team.
This role will work closely with Operations and the Board of directors to ensure the financial health and growth of the Group.
- Developing strategies for short and long term financial goals of the group
- Submitting internal reports to Operations and the Board of directors
- Maintaining and improve routines and standards within the International Finance Department
- Providing support and leadership to the bookkeepers and chief accountants of the company
- Managing budgets and forecasts
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends
- Analysing the market and performance of competitors and report on key issues to management
- Consolidating group accounts, providing financial information to management and following the established company policies and routines
- Recognised Accounting qualification
- 5 + years of relevant accounting/finance experience
- International experience of consolidation and yearly reporting
- Managerial Experience
- Knowledge and expertise in international finance and global economics
- Experience working with an ERP system
- Travel requried for this role
- Opportunity to travel internationally
- Potential for rapid professional development
- Work as part of a diverse international team
- Competitive salary
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.