My client, a global organisation based in Co. Tipperary, is looking to hire an experienced Financial Controller
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including analysing and investigating variances
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Annual budgeting and forecasting process
- Statutory reporting and liaising with external auditors
- Corporate restructuring and tax planning work
- Financial analysis, reporting expertise and financial support to the businessContinuous improvement of financial reporting processes
- Other ad hoc projects and duties as required
- Strong technical accounting skills
- Strong IT skills and familiarity with financial accounting and reporting systems
- Aptitude to learn and progress
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to liaise with senior management
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.