Morgan McKinley are delighted to be working with a market leader in the aviation sector in Shannon who are looking to add a highly skilled Financial Controller to their team.
The Financial Controller's main responsibilities will include the preparation of month end/year end Financial Accounts, budgets & forecasts, amongst other duties. You will also oversee the work of 4 finance employees.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Lead and manage a team of accountants to produce statutory and quarterly accounts
- Produce accurate and timely monthly financial accounts and financial reporting under Group principles and local requirements
- Supervise all credit management and collection activities
- Manage financial budgeting process and cash forecasts
- Monitor company performance by measuring and analyzing results and variances and developing corrective actions
- Manage all legal, tax and treasury matters and ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Support HR processes
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the management team
- Produce ad-hoc analysis (e.g. profitability, cost reduction opportunities, etc.)
- Qualified accountant with at least 5 years' experience in a Financial Controller position
- Successful management experience
- Strong Previous People Management Experiance
- Rigorousness (attention to details), organized and able to plan and prioritize workload
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.