My client, a leading company in Co. Mayo, are seeking a Financial Controller to join the team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the financial function of the Company.
You will provide commercial and strategic support to the team and will work closely with the MD in the ongoing development of the business.
- Budgeting, tax compliance & financial strategies, performance measurement, business planning etc.
- Generate financial reporting to produce results and statements for all company entities, financial forecasts, advise on significant issues and manage accounts.
- Aim to optimise financial information systems and improve processes.
- Implement corporate governance procedures, risk management and internal controls.
- Will advise on the financial implications and consequences of business decisions
- Will manage external relationships
Skills and Experience Required:
- Qualified accountant (ACA,ACCA, CIMA, CPA)
- Previous Financial Control position with people management
- Very commercially aware with a strong sense of business acumen
- Strong computer skills with expert knowledge of excel and detailed knowledge of accounting software packages
- Experience in financial and business planning
- Experience working within the engineering or construction sector desirable
- Must have excellent people and leadership skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.