Financial Controller - Dublin City Centre - €60k
Excellent opportunity with a dynamic, progressive SME based Dublin City Centre. The company is part of a larger multinational group with operations across Europe. The role, Financial Controller who will be the #1 in Finance in Dublin will report to the Finance Director based out of Europe and have a dotted line to the Managing Director situated in Dublin. Leading a team of one, the FC will be responsible for the training and development of the Accounts Assistant. Excellent progression to Finance Director is on offer for the successful candidate.
- Managing a company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems
- Preparation of monthly management and board reports and annual statutory accounts to specific deadlines.
- Preparation of annual budgets and forecasts.
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities. Profitability management.
- Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out.
- Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts
- Monitoring efficiency, compliance of internal control and key processes and procedures In particular:
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Qualified Accountant with a minimum of 6 years post qualified experience
- Prior experience in a Finance Manager / Financial Controller role a must
- Commercial and business awareness is essential
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritise
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.