Global leading Logistics company are looking for a Financial Analyst to join their team based in North Dublin
* Timely and accurately processing of monthly financial closing.
* To create first class financial reporting in adherence to group policies.
* Monitoring and analysis of results and key figures at terminal and product level with budget
and year-on-year comparison.
* Manage and monitor the ongoing and future financial performance of the business
* Balance sheet review coordination.
* Preparation of budgets, forecasts and monthly forecasts.
* Internal and external audits
* CRISP controls & ensure monthly reporting of CRISP
* Build solid relationships with both external and internal customers to foster collaboration,
networking & best practice.
* Manage multiple stakeholders - Internal - Shared Service Centres, External
* Assist with AP queries, Concur & GET
* Adopt and deliver the Finance strategy
* Ad hoc analysis
* 2 years' experience in financial reporting is essential.
* Recognised accountancy qualification - diploma, degree, or accounting technician.
* Influence business decision by demonstrating a detailed understanding of the business.
* Excellent communication skills at all levels across the business and with external
* Commercial & financial experience.
* Financial auditing.
* SAP knowledge is an advantage.
* Team player, communicative person with can do attitude, time flexibility
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.