Financial Analyst - Tech Industry - 12 Month Contract
Morgan McKinley have been engaged by a Global Technology client in Cork to recruit a Financial Analyst on a 12 month contract.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that has shown impressive resilience against the current economic climate as they have continued to grow and bring in new talent by offering virtual interviews and remote onboarding for new employees!
You will join a Global team where you will work closely with key stakeholders to ensure outstanding delivery of this clients Worldwide and Regional sales program to it's clients.
This role is suited to an individual who has 3 - 5 years Finance or Operational experience & strong analytical, quantitative and decision-making skills.
Responsibilities in the Role:
- Work within a Global Sales team and liaise with other internal teams to drive resolutions on financial and business process fallout
- Use custom in-house reporting to perform communication, reconciliation & settlement ensuring that all services are processed and accounted for correctly.
- A key part of this role is reviewing current processes, recommend long term, sustainable processes, inclusive of reporting solutions and process improvements etc
- Manage to ensure that clearing targets and SLA resolutions are met on a monthly basis and provide weekly progress reports to all business partners, ensure month- end reconciliation is complete on time.
- Maintaining excellent relationships with key business partners through regular, open communications.
What you will Need:
- 3-5 years experience in Finance or Operations within a high performance organisation
- You will demonstrate a passion, energy and focus on developing and growing multi-million dollar business programs and processes
- Demonstrated process re-engineering skills
- Self-starter with an analytical orientation and strong executional track record - a naturally enquiring approach.
- Strong quantitative and decision-making skills with ability to synthesize and distill large amounts of data into action plans.
- Proven success working collaboratively within teams and cross-functionally.
- Advanced knowledge of excel essential, knowledge of SAP, Tableau, SQL, preferable
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.