Financial Analyst role with a Global Pharmaceutical firm in Cork
We have been engaged by one of our core clients, a Global Pharmaceutical firm, to recruit a Financial Analyst for their Cork office.
This Financial Analyst position will support the companies European Finance and Expense functions as well as supporting Global and National projects.
- Develop an expert level of technical and business knowledge of their European finance and expense systems
- Resolve all expense queries from employees & local finance teams
- Complete Quarterly & Bi-Annual Post Payment audits for affiliates, with particular focus on the resolution of audit findings as well as the presentation of rationalised audit results to the affiliate controllers.
- Prepare Credit Card account reconciliations in accordance with internal reconciliation methodology
- Support global & regional projects
- 2 years' experience in Finance function
- Accounting / Finance degree (Undergraduate or Masters as required for certification)
- Tax Professional, CPA, CIMA, ACCA, Chartered Accountant or equivalent
- Experience with Employee Expense systems & SAP Finance Modules would be a benefit but not essential
- MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.