A leading manufacturing organisation in the South East has a number of vacancies for Financial Analyst
- Prepare and provide analysis on the key input/outputs for Monthly management reporting, including plant manufacturing variances & inventory
- Prepare key inputs to Financial BOP, Forecasts & Outlooks and highlight any variances
- Support the development of existing financial planning models to ensure accurate & timely information
- Planning & Forecast Analysis.
- Ensure Weekly Operations Metrics reports are available on time in order to track month-end projections
- Maintain margin analysis and cost allocation reporting process for Commodity / Specialty products.
- Review and Analyse New Product manufacturing costs proposals / margins with the New Products team.
- Support manufacturing with process control and measurement analysis to optimize product costs
- Provide input into the day to day management of Inventory costing and control processes
- Participate as part of a team to deliver business related projects as required
- Undertake deep-dive analysis for the Lead team as required
- Full support given to successfully meet both internal and external Audit requirements
- Minimum Degree equivalent or Professional Financial qualification ACCA, CIMA
- 2-5 years relevant experience in similar type role in a high volume, target driven manufacturing organization
- Strong business and commercial skills (financial and technical).
- Track record of deadline management & delivering on commitments
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.