Global Renowned Luxury brand are looking for an experienced Financial Analyst to join their busy team
- Development of budgets such as Cost, Margin, Sales ect
- Provide the monthly reports for the business
- Develop analysis for the business (worldwide and locally) and finance.
- Upload and review data and a monthly basis
- Review Master data in order to implement new report and processes.
- Review flows, process and procedures in order to develop the most efficient way of working.
- Support of the budget process for all areas according to established targets and deadlines.
- Perform appropriate analysis, comparisons and commentaries. Analyse the results and provide relevant explanations on main variances against targets.
- Respecting all timelines for month end, quarter / half year and annual deadline reporting
- Analyse variences and report on them accordingly
- Relavent backround in accounts or finance
- Previous experience working in a supply chain or sales environment desirable
- Analytical experience.
- IT SKILLS: Ms Office, Excellent ERP & Excel. Macro is plus.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluency in English
- Italian or French would be an advantage.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.