Do you want to progress your career within the finance function of a large MNC in the South East
- Manage the day to day financial activities of the site -
- Accounts Payable
- Manufacturing Order Reconciliation
- Inventory Control
- Overhead spend analysis
- Liaise with external auditors and Revenue Commisioners
- Ensure adherence to and compliance with all relevant company controls
- Support cross functional initiatives, implement process improvements when and where appropriate
- Perform other tasks, analysis and special projects as assigned
- Safeguard and protect all Company information and property
- Qualified Accountant
- Minimum 3 year's relevant experience in the Finance function of a US multi-national or large Irish manufacturing organisation
- Basic knowledge of standard costing or actual average costing methods and their operation in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of international, US and local generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Ability to compare data from various data sources and identify inconsistencies or variances
- Ability to analyse financial data (e.g. validity of data in a balance sheet account). This includes explaining variances, identifying issues, and making appropriate recommendations
- Ability to acquire, maintain and apply knowledge of financial policies and procedures, including standard practices and procedures, standard accounting codes, reporting and budgeting, code of business conduct as well as local policies and procedures specific to area of responsibility
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.