A leading manufacturing organisation in the South East has a requirement for a Financial Analyst within their finance team.
- Ensure that the books and records are maintained accurately and in a timely manner in accordance with Irish & US GAAP.
- Prepares monthly, quarterly and annual management accounts.
- Responsible for completing the financial reporting template supported by appropriate documentation and records which are in compliance with SOX.
- Assist in the delivery of internal controls (SOX) audit.
- Maintain the Chart of Accounts.
- Responsible for fixed asset accounting and co-ordinating the capital approval process.
- Assisting in R&D project accounting and tracking of R&D spend.
- Provides support for lean and cost improvement initiatives.
- Leading grant submission claims.
- Completion of timely revenue returns including CSO returns as required.
- Assist in the delivery of a clean opinion for US & Irish GAAP accounts.
- Supports the annual budgeting/3-year plan process across the EirGen organisation along with forecasting requirements.
- Ensuring cash-flow and working capital is monitored and managed internally.
- Conduct monthly Health and Safety inspections & checks
- Ensure all work carried out is in compliance with the required standards, conforming to company, cGMP, cGLP, SOP's, regulatory guidelines, safety and environmental standards.
- Project work as required.
- Professional Qualification- ACCA, ACA, CIMA.
- 2/3 years post qualification experience, ideally within pharma/manufacturing industry.
- Strong analytical abilities.
- Experience using ERP software packages.
- Good communication and team building skills.
- Detail oriented with extreme accuracy.
- Extensive spreadsheet analysis knowledge and strong mathematical abilities.
- Ability to work and lead cross-functionally, when required.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.