Financial Analyst - €60k - Dublin West
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for the planning, preparation and analysis of the annual budget, quarterly forecasts and monthly financial reports. The role will also include involvement in adhoc projects and providing support and assistance to the FP&A Manager.
- Responsible for the planning and preparation of the annual budget and the quarterly forecast reporting.
- Preparation of monthly financial reports to support senior management, including analysis and reconciliation against budget and forecasts.
- Involvement in the continuous improvement of the function with the support of the FP&A manager and senior management team.
- Participate in ad hoc projects as required.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA or ACCA), from a top 4 accounting practice background.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Experience working at diverse levels of the organisation with a multinational organisation.
- Communicates openly and with clarity.
- Good knowledge of IT/financial systems experience.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.