Financial Analyst wanted for well established growing FMCG company based in South Dublin
* Assist in financial month end close, including journal posting, PO raising and Balance Sheet reconciliations
* Perform analytical review of financial results
* Support the preparation of statutory financial statements and the external and internal audit process
* Responsible for distribution of daily sales reports to the business
* Working closely with the Financial Controller Analyst, to manage and maintain clear timetable for all data submissions ensuring alignment to meeting f/cast cycle and month end business updates
* Responsible for driving process improvement initiatives to drive greater automation of end to end reporting and forecast process
* Part qualified accountant
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Able to effectively manage time against agreed deadlines.
* High level PC skills, specifically in Excel
* Good communicator
* Comfortable working with large volumes of data
* High attention to detail
* FMCG experience in a multinational organisation
* 2+ years' experience working in commercial P&L environment
* Experience in SAP, though not essential, would be a distinct advantage
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.