New opportunity for ambitious financial analyst to join a growing finance team within the financial services, based in City Centre
- Support in the preparation of financial results on quarterly and annual bases for holding and services companies both in Ireland and Internationally.
- Support in the preparation of Group reports including analytical reviews on a legal entities
- Preparation of Balance Sheet reconciliations as part of the control
- Support the preparation of the statutory accounts and the completion of the year-end audit by working to ensure that any points raised are followed up and promptly
- Support in the improvement of the financial reporting process
- Support the development of various projects to enhance and develop the reporting
- Support in the embedding risk culture and control framework within Group Finance
- Provide support across Finance for all tasks including project work when needed.
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work under pressure
- The abilty to meet strict targets and dealines
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills, with the ability to explain technical points in 'plain English'
- Be proactive, have an enthusiastic attitude to work and be committed to continuous process improvement
- Highly flexible and the ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Pursuing professional accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA).
- Experience in financial accounting and reporting
- Experience in Financial Services would be an advantage
- Have excellent PC skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.); appreciation of general ledger systems would be a bonus
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.