Finance Manager with a leading FMCG client in Cork.
We have been engaged by a leading FMCG company in Cork to recruit a Finance Manager to lead thier National Finance team.
In this role you will manage and oversee their national finance activities, accrual accounting and group reporting in accordance with statutory and tax guidelines.
This role reports to the Finance Director and is a member of the Finance Leadership Team.
- Monthly financial accounting and reporting including financial consolidation for Group reporting
- In response to business requirements during the Covid 19 crisis, reporting monthly of cash flow
- Solidify the core financial processes and look to unlock the value of external/internal data
- Manage the preparation of Statutory Financial Accounts
- Work closely with and be an active participant on the Finance Leadership Team
- Support internal/external audits and remediate any audit issue related to the process
- Reinforce consistent performance of standard processes and identify and report any non-compliant processes
- Identify/implement continuous improvement and standardization opportunities
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in accounting and financial reporting, have analytical and problem solving skills, is energetic and proactive, and is able to cope with an ever changing environment.
- Qualified Accountant and Professional Degree in Business or Finance
- Deep understanding of accounting principles
- Strong people management experience
- Good understanding of SAP accounting system is preferred
- Good stakeholder management qualities
- Experience working in a multinational company
Please note that this will initially be a 24 month contract role.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.