A leading manufacturing organisation in the South East has a requirement for a Financial Accountant
- Manage & develop financial information systems and process controls to support business objectives and business needs.
- Review & evaluate commercial, financial and compliance risks including international and taxation presence
- Manage the Statutory Audit & Internal Audits
- Preparation of associated Statutory Accounts
- Ensure timely, accurate reporting of business performance gaps
- Manage the AP staff and associated business processes including Performance reviews
- Prepare and explain / interpret the relevant sections of Monthly accounts for submission to HQ in a timely manner.
- Interpret & manage taxation compliance and risk
- Review and propose improvements for work practices for finance
- Lead and interpret specialist project work as needed to support Group initiatives
- On time reporting plus clear and concise interpretation of relevant Business and Operations metrics
- Timely, accurate reporting to all Stakeholders both internal and external at month end
- Clear audit Reports ensuring compliance with all Regulatory requirements
- Accurate cash flow forecasting and management
- Minimum Degree equivalent Professional Financial qualification e.g. Full ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- At least 3 years experience at management level in a high-volume, target driven manufacturing organization
- Strong business and commercial skills (financial and technical)
- Proven people management skills.
- Excellent commercial acumen
- Track record of Compliance management
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.