Financial Accountant - Permanent
Your New Role Overview:
Newly Qualified Accountant to assist in the smooth operation of Finance, Business Reporting and IT Systems for an indigenous business in Cork.
Sounds interesting? Then please keep reading.
Your New Company:
Indigenous Retail business who are based in Cork.
Your New Role Deliverables:
You will be part of a small team in Cork that requires you to build strong relationships across the business. This role will report to the Financial Controller on site. Key Responsibilities in this role are as follows:
- Preparing monthly management accounts
- Preparing Profit Share workings
- Preparing Weekly Management Meeting Pack
- Debtors - Deal with any Customer Claims, weekly meetings with Credit Controller, assist with credit control
- Creditors - Deal with any Supplier Claims, make payments to suppliers.
- Deal with the Revenue Returns - VAT, VIES and Instrastat for UK and Ireland
- Ensure invoice discounting reconciliation
- Business Reporting - Preparing Daily, Weekly and Monthly KPI's for the Business.
- Assisting in the creation and deliver of Business Scoreboards and exception reports
- Providing analysis of the Stock File
- Assisting in the development of Business Reports
- Assisting in implementing any corrective actions from the reports.
- Business Projects -assist with live and planned projects including upgrading the ERP system and upgrading website.
- Working closely with the Trading and Logistics teams
- Assist the Financial Controller and Business Directors - preparation for meetings, assist dealing with projects etc
You will ideally be a newly qualified accountant who has either trained in Practice or Industry looking for the next step in your career.
- ACA, ACCA, CPA or CIMA Qualified.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Capable of working on own initiative.
For further information and a confidential discussion please apply here or contact me.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.