Exciting Limerick based role for part qualified accountant
- Complete monthly financial close and prepare monthly reporting package.
- Provide assistance with annual audit and tax compliance requirements.
- Provide assistance to the tax team relating to monthly / quarterly filing requirements.
- Prepare annual budget and monthly financial forecasts.
- Compare and interpret actual against budgetary goals to assist in refining budgeting/forecasting methods and assumptions.
- Analyze and identify trends and critical analyses and prepare reports on findings.
- Conduct reviews and have the ability to identify and articulate operational and financial analyses.
- Provide support to our AP and AR teams.
- Accounts payable & accounts receivable tracking.
- Provide guidance and identify potential risks with recommendations for improvement.
- Participate and provide assistance in continuous process improvement.
- Develop and maintain team relationships.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting with 2-4 years of relevant experience.
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Knowledge of relevant technical software.
- Strong understanding of finance, costs, financial statements and other related financial areas.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary package with strong progression opportunities in a globally recognised organisation.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.