Are you looking for a role to excel in within a multinational Pharmaceutical environment?
Great opportunity to join the plant based finance team of this leading multinational business. What makes this role stand out is the option to work part time or full time hours.
Working with on-site operations and reporting into a Finance Manager you will learn about plant finance and how operations, supply chain and finance interact in a busy manufacturing environment.
- Preparation of financial reports in a monthly and annual basis.
- Reconciliation of monthly income statements.
- Business partnering with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Support internal and external audits.
- Advise and assist with the implementation with process improvements where necessary and appropriate.
Key Requirements for this role
- Recognised Professional Accountancy qualification - ACA, ACCA, CPA & CIMA.
- 2+ years post qualification experience ideally gained in a large organisation.
- Strong systems ability, ideally a large ERP and advanced excel.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization, both written and oral.
If you wish to speak to us about this role please contact Tina Dorgan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02142300300.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.