Significant growth is happening in this global organisation & you can play a key part
Do you see yourself working in a company which has the deserved reputation of being a centre of excellence? Do you want to work in a company who put the people at the centre of it's decision making & don't rank on hierarchy? If you consider yourself a dynamic, focused, accountant who can work autonomously, whilst also contributing to a team then this role will suit you!
The responsibilities of this role will include:
- Setting up the month-end accounting process for the APAC entity initially & working with local stakeholders to ensure the process is correctly transitioned
- Advising your local stakeholder group on finance procedures, & process improvements where possible
- Assist in the execution of specific controls within accounting processes and other general accounting activities
- Ensure compliance with US GAAP and local GAAP accounting rules along with SOX where applicable
- 1+ year post qual experience in a high volume Financial/RTR Accounting role. Ideally this experience will be gained in a professional practice or dynamic industry environment
- An Accountancy qualification across ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA
- Efficient working with a large ERP, ideally SAP or Oracle
I've a full job specification for this role which I am happy to discuss with you. Contact me here or on 021-2300300 for more details on the role & the upcoming growth opportunities within the company
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.