Financial Accountant - Dublin City Centre
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to join a software giant and work with some of the world's largest multi-national tech companies. The successful candidate will work closely with different departments within the company to help achieve financial success across the business.
You would play a key part within the group finance team and will have responsibility for oversight and reporting for some of the groups most important entities.
- Preparation of month-end Management Accounts for various entities within the business
- Work with stakeholders within the business to provide financial insight and analysis
- Analysis and reporting of monthly Profit and Loss account movements with full ownership of balance sheet control
- Focus on continuous improvement within the finance function
- Integration of finance processes for newly acquired businesses within the group
- Have the desire and ambition to grow within the position to grow into a role where you would be responsible for coaching, mentoring and managing a team of accountants
- Qualified accountant from a Top 10 practice preferred.
- 0-3 years PQE with Audit experience is an advantage.
- Experience working with US GAAP and IFRS.
- Strong technical accounting knowledge.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.