Great Financial Accountant opportunity for a fluent German speaker to join an established accounting firm based in Dublin
- Support dynamic team delivering international compliance projects with particular focus on German GAAP and exposure to other international jurisdictions;
- Prepare annual statutory accounts and audit schedules;
- Act as the primary point of contact for statutory audits;
- Act as a point of contact for all statutory related technical queries with focus on the German market;
- Maintain current knowledge of German accounting and tax developments and regulation to assist in keeping clients up to date; assist with maintaining key client relationships locally and internationally;
- Identify opportunities for continuous process improvement and innovative solutions so the team can operate in an efficient and cost effective manner.
Skills and attributes:
- Newly qualified accountant with experience in US GAAP and German GAAP;
- Strong communicator and fluent German speaker - other European languages a benefit but not essential;
- Experience in dealing with external auditors and overseeing the audit process
- Strong technical accounting skills, good knowledge of German accounting
- Strong analytical skills
- Motivated self-starter with the desire to join a fast-paced and entrepreneurial team;
- Previous experience of working with MNC's an advantage but not a requirement, this could be in an industry or practice setting;
- Desire to broaden international experience through working on projects with and advising companies across a number of jurisdictions in EMEA and APAC;
- Ability to work within tight deadlines;
- Commercial/business awareness; and
- A passion for client service.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.