Exciting Financial Accountant role with a US Tech company (French speaking)
Our client is a global tech company based in Dublin city centre. This opportunity has arisen to work as part of their experienced finance team looking after one of their internal businesses.
- Co-ordinate the month-end close process
- Work with the business to analyse and validate monthly results
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Develop an understanding of finance policy and tax law issues with respect to French VAT Returns
- Provide detailed variance analyses on a monthly basis of relevant accounting ledgers and cost centres
- Assist the Senior Accountant and Finance Management in the production of consolidated accounts and schedules to parent company on a quarterly basis.
- Assisting with financial and tax audits
- Assume responsibility for balance sheet control and monthly reconciliation review
- Collaborate with local and global teams to drive process improvement initiatives
- Review of entries provided by other accounting teams including Accounts Payable, Procurement and Payroll.
- Liaise with external auditors as required, including preparation of statutory financial statements
- Assume responsibility for finance aspects of acquisitions, mergers and liquidations
- Develop effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Support the preparation of the annual rate cards for the business.
- Lead, coach and develop team members on an ongoing basis
- Work with management to drive succession planning and people development strategies
- Support Leadership with queries, reporting and ad hoc tasks
- Professional accountancy qualification, e.g. ACCA, CIMA, ACA, CPA or DECF
- 'Customer First' Mindset
- Proven track record of managing and developing a diverse team in a dynamic organisation
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- French VAT Knowledge
- Demonstrated responsibility for timely delivery of tasks to tight deadlines
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Strong MS Office skills
- SAP skills would be an advantage
- French language skills an advantage
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.