Financial Accountant for Leading Dublin based Multinational
We are looking to fill the role of Financial Accountant (Contract) in a leading multinational's Dublin office. The ideal candidate will be a top academic performer with experience in the Accounting function of a multinational organization. The successful candidate must be a driven, high energy, customer service focused individual that can work well with internal and external stakeholders at all levels. They will be expected to problem solve, recommend solutions and exercise good business judgment while performing their function.
* Responsible for managing multiple EMEA entities from a US GAAP reporting and local compliance point of view.
* Manage processes related to month-end and quarter-end close, including P&L, Balance Sheet and variance analysis
* Contribute to quarterly management reporting
* Manage processes for the preparation of Corporation tax and VAT returns
* Manage processes for the preparation of Statutory Financial Statements
* Assist with the preparation and co-ordination of Statutory Audits
* Review the work of our outsourced partners
* Support the Finance team in design, testing and roll-out of financial reporting systems/tools/processes
* Initiate, lead and manage process improvement projects to build for scale
* Excellent team player who is very comfortable working as part of a larger team located in different locations
* 2+ years relevant industry experience (post qualification) with large, fast-growing, multi-national company
* Solid knowledge of US GAAP and local GAAP are desirable
* Strong computer and analytical skills, including proficiency in Excel (experience with Oracle ERP or similar package is very desirable)
* Excellent planning, analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
* Organized and thorough with desire for continuous improvement
Candidates must posses an EU Passport or equivalent Visa to work in Ireland for the entire duration of the contract.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.