Financial Accountant - Cork Suburbs
Financial Accountant - Manufacturing
Rare opportunity to join this pharmaceutical plant for an initial 12 month period. This is a small finance team so you will have visability to senior leaders in the team
Your role will be responsible for:
- Process financial close within reporting deadlines - including month end/year end journals - in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and Alcon site procedures. Reconcile accounts, analyse variances & work with external auditors and corporate procedures/polices.
- Ensure all corporate requirements are completed within reporting deadlines.
- Internal Auditing - Formalise & drive a structured approach to internal control and perform audits. Assess & advise on the adequacy of internal controls throughout the facility.
- Prepare periodic and monthly financial reports to provide summarized analysis to management and provide financial analysis as needed to support management.
- Project work including finance input to process & IT systems.
To be considered for this role you will need to have a Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA, CPA).
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.