Really exciting opportunity for a Chinese speaking financial accountant within a major multinational
Exciting new opportunity for a Chinese speaking Financial Accountant with a multinational Energy company - Dublin city centre
Our client, a global reaching energy company, are looking for a highly motivated, ambitious Financial accountant to take control of the end to end finance operation of one of the businesses UK operations. Reporting into the Financial Controller, this positon will offer a huge amount of autonomy and progression in an entrepreneurial environment.
- End to end ownership of month-end process & reporting, including balance sheet & P&L reconciliations (including multi-currency intercompany transactions) for UK entities.
- Business Partner with Project Managers to produce project and pipeline budgets and track performance monthly.
- Company Secretarial duties for complex legal entity structure and minutes of Board meetings.
- The delivery of all compliance requirements (including filing of VAT, P30 & CIS returns and overseeing the completion of financial statements and Corporate Tax computations).
- Ad hoc tasks as required by the Head of Finance and management.
- Qualified accountant with minimum 1 years post qualified experience
- Must be able to demonstrate track record as a team player in a fast paced environment with a high level of dedication and commitment.
- Must have intermediate Excel experience including pivot tables, vlookups and sumifs.
- Should have ability to work on own initiative and have a flexible approach to work.
- Excellent attention to detail and good awareness of compliance and control requirements.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.