Opportunity to gain diverse Industry experience
FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT - CORK Multinational
Are you looking for a fast moving and diverse role? If you are a qualified accountant with a passion for a challenge and in search of a role that requires agility and an ability to work in an ever-changing environment, you may want to consider the following role.
Within this role you will have the opportunity to gain on-site experience in a variety of Cork based multinationals working in their financial reporting teams.
Role responsibilities include:
- Month-end close, in accordance with agreed deadlines
- Monthly, quarterly and annual closing activities in accordance with US GAAP and local GAAP for select international entities
- Assisting on various ad hoc projects as required by the client
- Introducing best practice and new standards across a variety of businesses
- Stakeholder engagement, building strong relationships with client representatives
- Driving and delivery of projects within assignment
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- ACA/ACCA/CPA/CIMA professional qualified
- Proficient accountant, with strong knowledge of IFRS & US GAAP and strong knowledge of Irish GAAP
- Strong understanding of regulatory requirements desirable
- Excellent attention to detail and resolves issues as they arise
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Interest in improving processes through Technology
For more information on this role or on similar opportunities in the market, please contact Saoirse O'Malley on 021 2300 300 or apply now with your up to date CV.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.